- B.S. in Physics and Mathematics, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 2021
- M.S. in Theoretical Physics, Perimeter Institute and University of Waterloo, Ongoing
- Minor in Liberal Arts, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria, 2020
- Ongoing: Master’s thesis with Luis Lehner.
- Membrane paradigm, carrollian fluids, quasinormal modes.
- 2021: Bachelor’s thesis with Luis J. Garay and Carlos Barceló
- Gravitational waves emission during classical and modified stellar collapses.
- 2021: Internship with Alejandro González-Tudela at the IFF-CSIC (Institute for Fundamental Physics)
- Quantum optics in generalized-Dirac dispersion relations.
- 2017-2020: Internship in the Quantum Fields and Gravity research group
- Electromagnetic radiation and self-forces, Unruh effect.
- 2019: Summer Internship with Darrick Chang at the ICFO (Institute for Photonic Sciences)
- Spin-motion coupling in subwavelength atomic arrays.
- Spanish (native)
- English (fluent)
- French, German, Italian (intermediate)